1. Types of Personal Information We Collect and Use
Information you provide to us
When you fill out your personal data on the Webpage, or contact us using the contact information specified on the Webpage, you provide us with certain relevant information.
We use Cookie to enhance your Webpage use experience. When you use our services, we store data files entitled Cookie on your computer or mobile device. Cookie usually contains identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. We use such information to determine whether registered users are logged in, so as to improve service quality and optimize user experience. If you do not want your personal information to be stored in Cookie, you can configure your browser to disable the Cookie function. You can also manage or delete Cookie according to your preferences.
2. Collect No Information from Minors
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
We will use the information you provide to us in strict accordance with laws only for the following purposes:
Send you personalized product information, marketing information, offers and other content;
Complete the sample transactions and services you have applied for;
Research and respond to your inquiries;
Consumer behavior, market and data analysis.
4. How We Store Your Personal Information
Your personal information is stored at and processed by our servers located in the People's Republic of China and maintained by a team located in the People's Republic of China.
5. How We Share, Disclose and Transfer Your Personal Information
We share and disclose your personal information only when it is lawful, reasonable and necessary to do so. Such circumstances include:
• Disclosure required by laws. We may be required by law to disclose your information to the authorities in order to comply with legal obligations or procedures, support detection and prevention of crime/fraud, conduct compliance auditing or ensure security. Otherwise, we will not publicly disclose your personal information except with your separate consent.
6. How We Secure Your Personal Information
We will strictly abide by the relevant laws and regulations, and take reasonable and feasible measures recognized in the industry to secure your personal information, prevent your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use or modification, and maintain the privacy and integrity of your personal information.
However, it should be noted that although we have taken the above-mentioned measures to protect your personal information, the transmission of information via the Internet cannot be absolutely secure. In the event of a personal information leakage incident, we will take immediate action to prevent the incident from expanding, and inform you in the form of notice, announcement or otherwise.
7. Your Rights to Your Personal Information
8. How to Contact Us